Welcome to the Affordability Report – an in-depth annual research initiative produced by the Alliance for Affordable Internet. The report represents part of our ongoing efforts to measure policy progress toward affordable internet.
The 2017 Affordability Report, released in February 2017, looks at the policy frameworks in place across 58 low- and middle-income countries to determine what changes countries have made to drive prices down and expand access — and what areas they should focus on to enable affordable connectivity for all.
- Read the 2017 Affordability Report online or in PDF format. You can also explore the data or download the raw dataset.
- 2017 Affordability Report regional snapshots: Africa | Latin America (coming soon) | Asia (coming soon)
- Country reports: Ghana
- Read the report Executive Summary (Spanish | French | Portuguese)
- Download the press release (English | Spanish | French | Portuguese)
Do you have any questions or comments about the report? Eager to share your own experiences with work to implement policy toward affordable internet? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact us, or find us on Twitter @a4a_internet and on Facebook.
Interested in checking out previous editions of the Affordability Report?
- 2015-16 Affordability Report
- 2014 Affordability Report online or as a PDF
- 2013 Affordability Report, raw dataset, and other materials