Welcome to the Affordability Report – an in-depth annual research initiative produced by the Alliance for Affordable Internet. The report represents part of our ongoing efforts to measure policy progress toward affordable internet.
The 2018 Affordability Report, released in October 2018, looks at the policy frameworks in place across 61 low- and middle-income countries to determine what changes countries have made to drive prices down and expand access — and what areas they should focus on to enable affordable connectivity for all.
- Read the 2018 Affordability Report || Online | Download as PDF
- Press Release — English | Español | Português
- Executive Summary — Español | Français | Português
Do you have any questions or comments about the report? Eager to share your own experiences with work to implement policy toward affordable internet? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact us, or find us on Twitter @a4a_internet and on Facebook.
Interested in reading previous editions of the Affordability Report?
2017 Affordability Report
- Online | PDF
- Download the raw dataset
- 2017 Affordability Report Regional Snapshots
- 2017 Affordability Report Country-Specific Highlights
- 2017 Affordability Report Executive Summary (Español | Français | Português)
- 2017 Affordability Report press release (English | Español | French | Português)
2015-16 Affordability Report
- Online in English | Español | Português
- Download the PDF version (English | Español)
- View the infographic with key findings
- Download the press release (English | Español | Français | Português)