A4AI will be at the upcoming Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation Forum 2015, taking place September 14-16 in Nairobi, Kenya. The event, which is taking place at the margins of the CTO’s 55th Council Meeting, will bring together senior policymakers, regulators, and industry leaders to examine relevant ICT sector issues.
Kojo Boakye, A4AI Deputy Director, Policy Lead, will join Dr Bitange Ndemo – former Permanent Secretary of Kenya’s Ministry of Information and Communication, and former A4AI Honorary Chair – and representatives from the IFC, World Bank, and other organisations for a panel discussion on lowering broadband access prices.
A discounted rate is available to A4AI members; if you are interested in registering with this discounted rate, please email Robert Hayman at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!
Event: Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation Forum 2015
Date: 14-16 September 2015
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Venue: Safari Park Hotel
Theme: Towards a Connected Commonwealth
About the event:
Taking place in the margins of the 55th Council Meeting of the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation, the Forum is the premier ICT conference of the Commonwealth, senior policymakers, regulators and industry leaders from across the Commonwealth and beyond will gather to examine the most topical issues in the ICT sectors. Discussions will focus on policy, regulation, technologies, operations, investment and multilateral cooperation.
Reasons to attend:
- Network with international stakeholders – Policymakers, regulators and private sector
- Discuss the future of mobile technologies and applications
- Assess the latest funding and investment opportunities in ICTs across the Commonwealth
- Learn how to implement effective regulatory tools and policies
- Identify opportunities in cloud services, e-Governance, open data, e-Commerce and mobile applications
- Find out best practices for accessible and inclusive technologies.
Visit http://www.cto.int/events/upcoming-events/cto-forum-2015/registration/ to register; Please email Robert Hayman, Manager, International Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org to register with the discounted rate available to A4AI members.
Comments are closed.